Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Big Talker

Today, I get this email from Brian:

It was great today during speech. She said cow, duck, dance, more, and cat. It was amazing. She said cow seven times. I told Ashley that if you were home you would be crying. I hope your presentation went well. I love you. B

(Now the only word she pronounced completely correct was cow, but Brian said she really tried with the others.)

Of course, she hasn't said any of them since I got home. Guess she doesn't want to see her mommy cry!

My growing girl.

I REALLY AM looking forward to the day when I'm frantically baby proofing this house and when I can't get a word in edgewise because she won't stop talking. Even though she'll be making us crazy, it won't be too hard to remind myself how blessed we are.

No comments: