Monday, May 14, 2007

2007 Baseball - Sooners

Three years ago, when Jacob first started playing baseball, I think we took the camera and video camera to every game. If I recall correctly, we have every pitch on tape.

Fast forward: Three years (and another child)... The season is half over and I finally took my camera to a game. No video tonight. Maybe next week.

Jacob is such a slow poke! He moves like a snail. So funny to watch. He doesn't care though. He truly just enjoys playing- no stress, no worries, just having fun. (I love that about him.)

And he has to be the most sincere, genuinely kind-hearted child I've ever met. What more could a mother want? I pray that he will always keep that loving, kind personality (like his daddy).





Jake, the catcher, heading back to the fence to get the ball. (He has to do this a lot.) :)
Olivia, munching on some fruit loops during the game.

No comments: