Olivia's speech seems to be taking off. For a lot of words, she only makes the beginning sound, but you can tell she is making connections and is really trying to mimic words.
She loves to say, "OW!" and even though it isn't always in context, it is so funny to hear.
And she can YELL now- really, really loud.
Other sounds/words:
Ball
Go (usually says "doe" when you say "ready, set...")
Jump (ja)
Dog (da)
Drink (deen)
Juice (duece)
dog bark (ah, ruh) cute, cute sound!! she also tries to make meow sound
Bird (ba) and high pitched "tee" sound for tweet
She tries to oink like a pig. Comes out like "kkk, kkk".
Fish (ish)
This (dis)
Pizza (pa)
Dad? (da-dah) don't know if she is trying to say da-da or if it is just a sound she likes!
Moo (BOOO)
Duck (duh) and "ba, ba" for quack, quack
One (un)
Two (t/th sound)
Up/Down (uh/dun)
Pull (puh)
She sounds like she is practicing her vowels- "I, E, I, Ah, O, E"
I'm sure there are others I'm not thinking of right now... I'll have to update the list as I remember...
Of course, she doesn't say "ma-ma"...
1 comment:
I'm so glad she her speech is taking off......she'll be telling you some long winded stories before long!
Post a Comment