1:44 a.m. (about five minutes after I walked in the door!!)
9 lbs. 5.6 ounces
21 and 1/2 inches long
I'm the proud aunt!! I was there for the birth and it was amazing. Such a miracle...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Joseph Samuel is adorable! Congratulations Steph and hubby! Glad everything went well. Donna, be careful coming home. If you need me, don't hesitate to call my home number. :)
He is beautiful... Look at his LONG fingers... Glad mom and son are doing great. Glad you were able to get there before he made his appearance to the world...
3 comments:
Joseph Samuel is adorable!
Congratulations Steph and hubby!
Glad everything went well.
Donna, be careful coming home. If you need me, don't hesitate to call my home number. :)
What a cutie! Hope all is well. Tell Steph and Momma Conner "hi" for me!
He is beautiful... Look at his LONG fingers... Glad mom and son are doing great. Glad you were able to get there before he made his appearance to the world...
Post a Comment