Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thanks Bad Mama.

Bad Mama- a fellow AMC momma. She gets it. I've visited her blog before, and always love reading her posts. But, last night, I took a risk (the risk being that lately I start sobbing at every thought of Olivia/AMC/not walking/therapy/and the like and therefore should probably try really hard NOT to purposefully read/write/think about any of those things) and I started reading some of her blog archives.

Of course, I cried. And laughed, as Bad Mama has a great sense of humor.

This post and
this post and
this post and
this post and
this post and
this post and
this post were some of my favorites.

Thanks Bad Mama.

And thanks to my other AMC momma friend, Suzanne, for sharing her stories, too. I can't imagine life without the internet, as I would have never found these two or AMC support or HipBaby. Blessings.

No comments: