We went to Brian's Firefighter of the Year breakfast at the Elk's Lodge in Hickory this morning. Olivia was in rare form, actually acting her age, which is unusual for her! She was LOUD and squirmy, so she and I saw only Brian recieve his award, and the rest of the time we were out in the hallway. She took every ounce of what little energy I had!
I'm so proud of Brian. (And thanks to little chickadee, I have no pictures! I pray that someone else took some good pics and will share them with me.)
Olivia started this on Tuesday while the preschool director, Jeanine, Jeannie, and Connie were here for her transition meeting. She pushes up almost to her feet!

I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've ever given O a sucker all by herself. She liked it!


I walked in the living room tonight and found Olivia with her sunglasses on her head. Diva.
Olivia and her kitchen cabinets. Tonight, she realized she can get almost all the way in there. One time, I could hear her just tapping her fingers. Funny girl.
2 comments:
Yay on the steps!!! One step closer to walking....hang in there!
(and it looks like no kitchen cabinets will ever be safe again!)
She is such a cutie!
Time to break out the child-safety locks!
Post a Comment