Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You're not welcome here

Okay, Mr. Flu. You need to go away.

Yes, I know I've never had the flu shot, so I guess you thought you were invited. Apparently, since I was tested early enough, the Tamiflu meds should help a little with recovery time and we'll be rid of you a little earlier than you expected.

And yes, Olivia had the flu shot. But her fever of 101 leads me to believe that you have multiple personalities.

Jacob had a fever last week and missed two days of school. Maybe he's better than me at fighting you off, since the fever and a slight sore throat was all he had, or maybe we have a strand of bad luck and invited another virus besides you into this house. Stay away from him.

Brian had the flu shot, and I would appreciate it if you would leave him alone, as he is the only person that can hold this family together right now.

If you make it so that we can't attend the Firefighter of the Year breakfast on Saturday, I'm gonna be one ticked off momma.

Just go away.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Get better soon! We miss you!