Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She's 3.

Our baby girl turned three yesterday. We took cupcakes to MMO in the morning and I snapped a few shots of her before we left.

I thought this expression was too funny (even though it is out of focus!).


We'll do a big celebration when it gets warm enough to swim. Last night was just a simple cupcake celebration. Olivia isn't big on actually touching or holding the cupcake. We tried one with frosting and held it for her to bite. We even tried placing it in her hand for her. But, she acted like she didn't know what to do with it in her hand. We finally gave her one without frosting, which she liked better. And then we finally broke it into bite size pieces, which she liked best. (The quality of the pics is bad... I was so set on using manual setting instead of the flash, and there just wasn't good light in the kitchen.)




Happy Birthday, sweet Olivia.

1 comment:

Suzanne Rudder said...

Too cute! Give her belated birthday hugs & kisses for us!