...gluten-free pancakes stink. Really. They smell worse than they taste.
But, the important point is that Olivia likes them. She ate two tonight for dinner.
Day two of gluten-free, casein-free diet is about over. Successful diet transition so far.
Perky-O's for breakfast both days.
Lunch yesterday was tomatoes, oranges, and something else, but I've forgotten...
Dinner last night and lunch today was GFCF spaghetti noodles with tomato sauce and some applesauce. Some sort of fruit icee for dessert.
Then the GFCF pancakes tonight.
I SWEAR, I've already noticed a difference!! She has more eye contact, she is repeating some words, she is doing more hand motions for her songs, saying her animal sounds, and she looks at things when I point to them (which she has NEVER done).
Can't wait to see what she does tomorrow!
4 comments:
WOW! That is amazing Donna... Yeah Olivia! Keep me posted! Love you
have you seen the book "gluten free gourmet"? it's what my sister uses ...
good to see that you all are doing well. olivia is absolutely gorgeous!! say hi to jacob for us.
I just spent sometime catching up on your "Moments". I always get a boost when I get a chance to do this. It is great to see that the no milk and "gluten free" diet is helping. It is strange how all that is connected!
congrats on finding a simple (although not necessarily easy) way to help O! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment