Monday, March 02, 2009

Finally.

It finally snowed. A big tease all day yesterday, but after the sun went down, the white stuff finally started falling and sticking. Not a foot like I wanted, but still, enough to dress in snow clothes and head out with the sled this morning.

Jake headed out first. I headed to the sunroom to get some pictures through the window.



Brian headed out next, then O and I bundled up to join in on the fun. Olivia loved her mittens. She cried when we went inside and I took them off. Funny girl.


Robin and Cassie came over for a few minutes. (Kenna was done with the cold and wet and had already headed inside.)






Look at those slender, straight fingers. She didn't know what to think about the snow on her hands. She would pick up a small pience of snow out of Brian's hand and drop it on the ground.

Okay, now that we finally had some snow (even though I wanted a blizzard), I'm ready for spring. Bye winter.

No comments: