She learned to say, "Pee-pee." We don't say that at home. (Well, we didn't until Olivia started saying it. Now we say it all the time.) She probably learned it at school. She laughs when she says it. She also laughs when she says, "Toilet." ("Toil.")
"Pah-ee. Pee-pee." (laugh) "Toil." (laugh) Cracks us up.
She can hold her pee-pee like a pro. Hold it. Hold it. Flood. That's the pattern lately. Friday, she wet three pairs of pants. We're on the hunt for some new diapers, as the Huggies size 6 are obviously not getting the job done.
Tonight, during our daily sit-on-the-potty time, I realized there was something glistening in the pot! That's right, my girl PEED IN THE POTTY! Now, I'll admit there isn't a lot of pee in the potty, but it doesn't matter.
My girl peed. In the potty. We'll worry about quantity later.
![]() |
| She likes to check out the toothpaste tubes. She reads the letters and chews on the lids. |
Yes, I took a picture of the pee. Our girl is five years old and has never peed in the potty. Change diapers for five years and see if you don't take pictures of the pee.
Way to go, baby girl!



5 comments:
Hey, get that awesome little girl a pink magazine rack to hold reading materials to be read ONLY when she goes to potty. A little sneaky motivation factor... :)
A.MAZ.ING !!!
Love it.
It's all about the little steps and taking great joy in the little steps.
I think about you often, my friend. Wish I could be close enough to rejoice when you rejoice and cry when you cry. But trust that I'm rejoicing and crying - just far-far-away.
Blessing to you!
WOW THIS IS GREAT. AND THOSE GLASSES ARE ADORABLE
I LOVE OLIVIA!!! This made me smile Donna :-) Love you guys lots!!
Michelle Blackburn
WAHOO OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment