Jacob went to Maca's apartment tonight to work on his homework and eat dinner. So, it was just me and Miss Chickadee at the house. After a weekend of seemingly non-stop head banging (and a Monday morning that started at 1:30 a.m...), I've been begging God for some reprieve. For all of us.
I was able to get a taste of peace tonight. (She was, too, I hope.) With the exception of a few head-banging moments while in her high chair (yes, the one that she broke last week that we've tied together with string) and one pinch on my neck, she was an angel. She said some speech patterns she hasn't said in a while, she gave me lots of kisses, and she laughed after her bath.
And she fell asleep in my arms.
Peace.
1 comment:
Love to you, Donna. Think of you so very often!
Thanks for your birthday wishes to Sage! Even during the hardest days, we are so blessed to have our mystery girls, aren't we?
Post a Comment