Olivia started singing after her bath the other night and I could pick out bits and pieces of different songs. I started recording on the iPad and she could see herself singing, which kept her singing for a while!
Music is her life. This girl amazes me.
Listen and see if you can pick out the lyrics...
Let's go to the market by Greg and Steve
(You can hear an excerpt here: http://www.gregandsteve.com/walt5.html)
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go to the market
We're gonna buy, some healthy food
We're gonna buy some vegetables
Fill the basket up with lettuce (lettuce),
celery (celery), broccoli (broccoli), zucchini (zucchini).
Tomatoes (tomatoes), potatoes (potatoes), carrots (carrots), and corn (and corn).
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go to the market
We're gonna buy, some healthy food
We're gonna buy some grains
Fill the basket up with wheat bread (wheat bread), bagels (bagels),
crackers (crackers), tortillas (tortillas).
Pasta (pasta), granola (granola), oatmeal (oatmeal), and rice (and rice).
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go
Come on, let's go to the market
We're gonna buy, some healthy food
We're gonna buy some fruit
Fill the basket up with apples (apples), strawberries (strawberries),
grapefruit (grapefruit), bananas (bananas).
Peaches (peaches), nectarines (nectarines), watermelon (watermelon), and grapes (and grapes).
Brand New Day
... wake up in the morning...
... and get ready for a brand-new day.
Signing Time Theme Song
It's singing time and dancing time and laughing time and playing time.
And now it is our favorite time- signing time.
It's signing time with Alex and Leah.
It's signing time with Alex and Leah.
It's signing time with Alex and Leah.
Come and play.
I Said "Owww!"
... My ear hurts, my ear hurts, yes my ear hurts
I said, "Owww!"
My ear hurts
and I signed, "Stop." Please don't yell in my ear again.
No comments:
Post a Comment