
Things have been so busy lately. Work is crazy- NC WISE is ruling my days. I can't wait to get home every day to see my precious family. Jacob has started school and seems to be enjoying it at Lower Creek. He rides the bus to and from school each day. The first time he rode it home, the bus driver drove right past the house. Brian was waiting for him and he said that Jacob just looked out the window and waved!
Olivia has filled out so much. She has the cutest chubby legs and is still so breathtaking. She coos and sticks out her tongue. She will be four months old tomorrow. Last week, she really started swatting and grasping at things. I think she laughed at me a few days ago.
I always say, "Olivia, I could just eat you!" One day a while back, when we were hurrying to get to the doctor on time, Jacob said, "Mommy, if you would just go ahead and eat her, you wouldn't have to deal with all this." He is so funny!
Olivia is doing well with therapy. She still doesn't hold her head up when she is on her belly, but everything else seems to be on target with her age. She sucks on her fingers all the time!
Momma was in town this weekend. She gave me her engagement ring and gave Olivia her emerald and diamond band. They don't fit over her knuckles and she said she won't have them stretched. I will be so honored to wear it...
No comments:
Post a Comment