
I just cannot believe how fast Jacob and Olivia are growing. Jacob speaks like a grown up now (or at least more grown up than I think he should at the age of six!). The vocabulary and phrases that come out of his mouth are so funny and catch me off guard. In the pool the other day, he said, "Bring it on!"
He starts kindergarten again on Monday. His teacher seems nice and she said that if we ever felt like he wasn't being challenged to please call her. (That was the perfect line to put me at ease!) Jacob's new routine is to sleep with his alarm clock radio on. I'm hoping I can use the alarm clock to help me get him up in the mornings once school starts.
Olivia is now doing her first trick! We stick our tongues in and out and make silly "ula, ula" noises. She stares at us for a while (probably thinking we are idiots) and then she will begin to stick her tongue out at us! It is the sweetest thing! Maca and Jacob were the ones who taught her.
She is able to get to her hands now without any problem. She sucks on those fingers until they are pruned! She has the biggest blue eyes that just melt your heart. And I just nibble on that soft neck whenever I can. She is still sleeping, on average, six hours a night, and is usually falling asleep sometime around 11:30.
She isn't wearing preemie/newborn clothes anymore. That makes me sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment