In January, Olivia had her hip surgery. Twelve months later, she is a chubby, happy little girl who babbles, teases you when you reach for her, and occasionally blows kisses. Her AFOs have helped her to stand (and what a precious sight that is).
Her older brother is so tall (and skinny). Jacob still survives off of peanut butter, pizza, and chicken nuggets. Though we did add tacos to his eating repertoire. He loves his little sister and he says the funniest things now. Of course, I wish I had written down every funny phrase, because now I'm forgetting them.
Brian- the love of my life. What a year we have had. Into the darkness and back out into the light again. Thank God.
Another year older. 33. Do I feel older? Yes. But that's okay, I guess. Lots of blessings in the life of this 33 year old.
Her older brother is so tall (and skinny). Jacob still survives off of peanut butter, pizza, and chicken nuggets. Though we did add tacos to his eating repertoire. He loves his little sister and he says the funniest things now. Of course, I wish I had written down every funny phrase, because now I'm forgetting them.
Brian- the love of my life. What a year we have had. Into the darkness and back out into the light again. Thank God.
Another year older. 33. Do I feel older? Yes. But that's okay, I guess. Lots of blessings in the life of this 33 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment