Little moments have been happening around here. If you don't pay attention, they pass by you without you ever knowing it. Luckily, I seem to have been paying attention lately.
Things like Jacob eating a plate of spaghetti tonight- with not one single arguement! Oh, AND he ate an entire hotdog for lunch (so he says). Wow is the only word I can think of. (Don't focus on his lack of veggies- this is progress, folks.)
And his funny question yesterday: Maw bought him some Easter egg dye and he asked me, "Mom, can we roast three eggs when we get home so I can try this out?"
And a little while ago, I put Olivia up at her parallel bars, and the girl TOOK OFF! She was flying! It was an awesome sight.
We got our AMC support bracelets in the mail yesterday and I explained to Jacob what they were for. When you ask him what Olivia's condition is, he clearly says, "Arthrogryposis". Amazing.
Little moments. Gotta keep my eyes and ears open- don't want to miss any of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment