Monday, April 23, 2007

A little scrap'n

Got do to some scrapping this weekend. Creative juices weren't flowing so well, but I enjoyed the time.

Journaling:
You love books. You will turn pages and look at pictures and get lost in a book just like me and your paca. He would be so excited to see you with your books. Sometimes we wonder if he's sitting beside you reading the story to you. I hope you always love to read...


Journaling: Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.



Journaling: Every hair on your head has been counted. Matthew 10:30
Even though His love is so amazing and awesome, sometimes it is hard for me to fully understand exactly how much He loves me. And why? Then I remember... That He is loving and compassionate and forgiving and merciful and faithful and Holy. He knows me - ALL of me. And you. There is no limit to His understanding. His eyes see everything. Every hair on my head has been counted. He loves me. And He loves you. Lean on Him always.

No comments: