Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Bride and the Husband

With the exception of having to remember to pop three antibiotic pills a day, life is back to normal for me. I've had worse cases of strep, but it was still miserable this go round.

We headed to my cousin Gil's wedding this weekend in Forest City.

The rehearsal dinner was at the Edward's homeplace.


Jacob was truly in heaven. Tractors everywhere.
He had me take his picture posing with each one.
The Mathis girls:
Aunt Myra, Aunt Norma, Maca, and Aunt Charmaine

Olivia liked the lights on the tree.


The Mathis "grandchildren". Just missing Amanda.
Gil, Justin, Jason, and James
Paige, Steph, and me

Justin, Aunt Myra, and Isabella


Isabella and Drew at the wedding.


Um... the only picture I have of the bride and groom.
Apparently, I didn't take as many pictures at this event as I normally do!
I guess I was just enjoying all the festivities.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Gilmer Allen Edwards III !!
Me and O at the reception (also at the Edward's homeplace).

The Murray Family
(gotta figure out how to edit out the power cord...)


Me and my man :)


The Nidas

Aunt Myra and Olivia

When Gil and Amanda made it to the reception, Jacob came to tell me, "The bride and the husband are here." He borders on stalking when it comes to Amanda. Bless her for putting up with him!
The rehearsal dinner, the wedding, the reception, spending time with the Geers this morning, and spending time with Maca and the Nidas- it really was a wonderful weekend all around.

2 comments:

Robin Saylor said...

You really are a beautiful family!!
And I'll tell you what, I have strep this winter and I have NEVER been more miserable - George even said I was "pathetic". I admire you for picking up, getting to the wedding and looking so amazing while you're at it!!
Keep smiling ...

Robin Saylor said...

PS I meant to said I HAD step this past winter!! oops ... typing too fast!