I was looking through some pictures today and I found this one from a couple of months ago. Jacob is truly ALL BOY. He loves, loves, loves cars, trucks, construction vehicles, emergency vehicles- anything with wheels. He loves building "areas" for his vehicles, like this one at the fridge. And as an "ALL BOY" boy, he hates kissing. He hates it when Brian and I kiss in front of him!
He has said the funniest things in the last week:
After brushing his teeth, he announced to me and Brian that we need to not waste water "because of the fish". (This being said with the slight shake of the head, eyebrows raised, in that you-should-know-this-already tone.) I had to get Brian to explain it to me. Apparently, Jacob wants to make sure that the fish have lake water to live in, and if we waste it, they won't. I hope Mother Earth appreciates her loyal servant.
One hot afternoon, Jacob came in sweaty from playing. He announced to his dad, "Man, it is a TORTURE out there!"
Later that same night, while Jacob was doing his math addition homework, Brian told him, "Jacob, that's great work. You are so smart!" Jacob replied (in the same tone as mentioned above), "Uh, Dad, I'm not really that smart. I just have a big head."
I've said it before- this kid cracks me up.
1 comment:
Gabriel's the same way! In fact, we're about to leave right now to get either an RC police car or ambulance that he wants really bad with some money from his Nonno.
He called me the other day and when I said "Hello,", he responded with "Good afternoon!" :)
He's a little different than Jacobe in the affection area. Maybe it's his age. I'm glad though that he likes affection - I appreciate the hugs he gives me every day right out of the blue! I hope that lasts as long as possible...
Post a Comment