Yesterday while I was on the phone with Brian, he interrupted me to say that Olivia was sitting up! He had put her in the floor and she was crawling around. Next time he looked, she was sitting up. Don't know how she did it, but so glad she did!
I told Brian to put her back down on the floor and see if she would do it again. Next thing I heard was her pitiful little cry (her classic cry with her bottom lip stuck out). I'm sure she was thinking, "Do you know how hard I worked to get that way? Why in the world would you put me back down??"
Sweet, amazing girl.
And she started Mom's Morning Out this week. Mom took her Wednesday and Brian took her yesterday. According to them, she is loving it. I'm soooo glad. I think it will be so good for her to be around her peers.
1 comment:
Way to go Olivia! Wooohoooo!!!!
Post a Comment