Saturday, September 15, 2007

Busy day

Baby girl had lots of new tricks to show me when I got home from work last night. She stayed with Jeanine all day (except for MMO).

And from the time I left until the time I came home, she learned:

  • Count "eight, nine, ten".
  • Kick the ball (while sitting in her chair, she will lift her legs about an inch to kick)
  • Say "cat".
  • Say "more" when she tried to give Jeanine's cat more of her cracker.
  • Push to stand up in her gait trainer.
  • Go from the floor to sitting up in the middle of the living room floor! (the other two times we've seen her do this, she has been leaning up against something)

I love days like this!

(And as I'm typing this, she is sitting up again!! Awesome!!)

2 comments:

Michael Pope said...

That does sound awesome! I know you're loving it...

Suzanne Rudder said...

What a blessed day.....those are the best!