Saturday, September 15, 2007

Murray House Moments

I finally uploaded some pics from my camera from the past two weeks. It brought back memories of some things I had already forgotten about!

Olivia has a new bath seat that Jeanine is letting us borrow until the $400 seat arrives. It really is the first time that Olivia has been able to PLAY in the tub. She loves it.


We made cookies one night and I got us all some milk. After I poured it, I looked at the four cups of milk just sitting on the counter and thought, "I am so blessed."
Thank you God for blessing me with this family. I pray that I can be the mother and wife You intend for me to be. Thank you for reminding me, even in small ways like a countertop full of milk cups, that I am blessed.
(And yes, that is a bottle of milk for Olivia. I can't help it. She's still my baby.)


Six years apart, but still finding ways to play together. I hope these two are always as close as they are right now.

Last night, I went into Jacob's room to find that he had taken his bed stepstool and carefully placed an army of firemen and construction workers all over it. Notice that there are even ladder trucks poised and ready on the side. There were tons of emergency vehicles surrounding the area.
I think he will make a great incident command leader one day.

No comments: