Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pickle and Nose

Brian asked Jacob if he got all his work done at school today.

Jacob's answer:
"I got my work done faster than you can say pickle and nose."

Apparently, that is pretty fast.

The past couple of weeks have flown by. Jacsyn's birthday party, trip to Chapel Hill for a conference, therapy, homework, video project for a teacher, (weekend naps, when I could work those in), busy, busy, busy.

Jacsyn is four! It was nice to see Blackburn/Beane family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time.










Lately it seems that time is just flying by. Faster than you can say pickle and nose....

Update: Was Jacob saying "pick your nose" instead of "pickle and nose"? Probably. Makes more sense. Not quite as funny though. Little gross, actually. That's my boy.

Update #2: I just asked Jacob how fast he did his work today. He said, "Faster than you can say pickle in your nose." We even had him repeat it. So, not as gross as pick your nose. Where does he get this stuff?

1 comment:

TheNormalMiddle said...

I hope you wrote that down for him somewhere...pickle and nose! :)