Jacob decided yesterday at school to say hello to his art teacher...
...by swatting her on her rear end.
Got himself a demerit for that.
Now, my carefree loving kid (who does this at home to me and Brian) had no ill intent when he did this, nor does he understand that is not appropriate to do to "just anybody", so I'm upset over the demerit (= severe incident). He's a second grader, not a middle schooler who understands sexual harassment.
And I feel bad for Jacob- his comment to me was, "I just hope this doesn't get put in my permanent record." Bless his heart!
Demerit aside-
I have to say, the first thing I did when Brian called me to tell me the story was LAUGH (a lot).
Sounds JUST LIKE something Brian would have done when he was younger.
I'm the proud mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment