Friday, March 14, 2008

LOOK!!!

Brian said that while I was gone to the tech conference, Jeanine came and worked with Olivia on getting to a standing position. And today, at Mom's Morning Out, her teachers looked over two different times to find her STANDING at the table! (Of course, she was leaning on something with her arms.) I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!! This is just so wonderful and amazing to see!

When I got back to the office this afternoon, Brian called me and said he had emailed me a picture. Here's what he sent:



She had pulled herself up to standing and Brian said he timed it- she stayed there for two minutes!! Jeanine told Brian that things will happen when O gets motivated. Apparently, she is motivated now to STAND!

Another amazing milestone!!

1 comment:

Suzanne Rudder said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I know how excited you must be!!! I'm so happy for you!