Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Two Doors Down

Once upon a time, a girl named Donna moved into her first apartment at college. Two doors down from her lived two amazing girls, Greta and Tina, who were from Forest City. They were also education majors like Donna, and they had the sweetest, kindest hearts. Throughout the year, Donna got to know Tina and Greta better and grew to love them even more.

After graduation, years passed quickly. Donna, Greta, and Tina all went separate ways. Each found their own Prince Charming and each had two babies- a boy and a girl.

And they lived happily ever after.

----------------------
I went to Charlotte today to see Greta and Tina at Greta's new house. (Beautiful home!!) Lunch was delicious and spending time with my college neighbors was even better. I hope we can do this more often.

I didn't get my camera out until "nap-time"
so I had to grab a pic of Greta's baby girl in her bed
before she fell asleep!


Greta's precious baby boy!


Gotta love a pic with some drool!!!



Tina's handsome boy.


Tina and her gorgeous girl. (A miniature Tina!!)




Greta, me and Tina.


And here's a pic of our lovely apartment building
(taken by Greta a few weeks ago on her visit to Boone.)
Top left- my apartment.
Top right- Tina and Greta's

1 comment:

Michael Pope said...

Hey - I [vaguely] remember that apt. building! Sounds like it was a nice day...