Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy Spring Day

Yesterday ended up being a busy day around here. Brian wanted to work on the yard some, so he met his mom at Lowe's to pick out some plants and a tree. Momma wanted to have a yard sale this weekend, so she and I worked on cleaning out the attic and garage. We were all exhausted by the end of the day!

Jacob was playing with his trucks in what he thought was just potting soil.
When Brian noticed, he told Jacob it was cow manure, but that didn't seem to make an impact. So Brian gave Jacob a vocabulary lesson by explaining that cow manure is cow poop.
Jacob said, "You're kidding."


Olivia liked the new tree.





Jacob moved away from the cow poop and focused on real dirt.
Give him a shovel and a wheelbarrow and the kid is in heaven.

Paw and O enjoying the beautiful day.

Olivia has oreo pudding dessert leftovers on her face.
Yep, she and I shared some as part of our breakfast.

Jeanine came and did therapy outside.





It was a wonderful, busy, tiring day!

1 comment:

Brandi Murray said...

hey, Look at my beautiful Cousins. I love the comments Jake comes up with now. I have one of these as well. Recently started it to keep up with my pregnancy...
I love you guys and Miss you!