![]() |
| Disney 2008 |
The trip to Disney with the Beane family was wonderful. Lots of great memories! I hope to create a scrapbook about it all sometime very soon (I ordered the pics online tonight so they should be here later in the week!) so I can write about it while it is fresh on my mind.
I'm tired and it is great to be home again, but I'm sad that the trip is over. It really was an amazing vacation.

2 comments:
The pictures were so much fun to look at. You are getting really good with the camera. Stefani's little girl looks so much like her!
It looks like Olivia had so much fun. Did she get mad at the little einsteins show in person like she does when it comes on tv?
Love ya!
Steph
Hey ... when were you there?
We were at Disney March 28 - 30. Crazy, I think we were there at the same time. I too thought it was amazing. I may have even had a better time than the kids!
Post a Comment