Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Confession

This is what I had for dessert tonight.

Posted by Picasa
That's right. Dessert.
I had Greta's delicious soup and a salad for dinner.
Then I made chocolate chip pancakes for dessert.
See, I'm a food-phase girl. I find some food I like and then I eat it and eat it and eat it until I just can't eat it anymore. And at Disney last week, I ate chocolate chip pancakes every morning.
And I can't stop thinking about them.
Brian made me some on Sunday morning.
So, it has been almost three whole days since I ate them.
THREE whole days. I couldn't wait any longer.
Yum.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I made strawberry pancakes for breakfast this morning for Stephen using muffin mix. They were awesome. Stephen ate a couple of bites but didn't really care for them. When Shaun got home I let him try a bite to see how good they were. I gave Stephen a bite and he threw it on the floor and then stepped on it....I guess he doesn't like my cooking.

Stephanie said...

Shaun just said that you should add peanut butter to the mix. Adrian makes choc chip pancakes with peanut butter for Alyssa and she loves them.