Well, Dusty and Michelle are FINALLY married! (After 12 years together!) I was the photographer and I was completely stressed out. I borrowed a neighbor's camera, so I had two cameras to work with, which was helpful. But the sun was in my line of sight for the entire ceremony and I just don't know how to take pictures in such harsh light. I think I can photoshop some to make them better- I hope so.
I don't feel like I got enough great pics. I did get a few good shots, I think. Everyone says I'm over critical of my own work, but I know I have so much to learn...
Here are a few shots from the day. It was a beautiful day- weather, ceremony, friends and family, bride and groom, best friend. A perfect day.
1 comment:
Is that Dusty Blackburn?!?!?
There's a name/face from the past!
Very nice pictures, Donna!
Post a Comment