A couple of hours later, and the loft platform was up! Jacob didn't sleep in it on Monday. It was obvious that he missed his old bed and was leery of sleeping up high. He's had the same bed since he left his crib at the age of two. I understand how he feels. I used to have mixed emotions when I rearranged my room. Silly, I know. Tuesday night, he tried out his new loft bed. Big kid.
Lots of decorating to do (FUN!). But, I'm just proud that the room is clean for now. We finished cleaning it out last night.
Olivia tried out the bed for the first time tonight. She immediately went the pillow and said, "Nigh-nigh."
Anytime Brian tried to move her, she wiggled out of his arms to go back to lay on the pillow.
Chickadee working her way up the steps.
Brian and Jacob found a large mud turtle in the yard on Monday.
We went to hear Stephen's band uptown Friday night. When they finished playing, the fun moved to our house (till 1:30 a.m.!). Nine adults, nine kids. Full house and fun times. Here's the boys, playing and singing.
Speaking of school, Olivia started back to MMO on Wednesday. Of course, she loves it! Mrs. Missy said she notices differences in Olivia. She's more active and seems more interested in the other children. Love it.
1 comment:
Well, I guess you know, that now, O is ready for HER BIG GIRL bed... She is tired of the baby bed she is in.... I love seeing everyone and miss you guys desperately.... Loretta
Post a Comment