Thursday, October 08, 2009

Funny kid.

Brian and Jake were playing football in the yard.

Dad: Jacob, that was a great pass.

Jacob: It's about time you appreciate my skills!

--------------

Mom: Son, this is your sixth year in speech. You've got to start using what you practice in speech class and work on saying your "R"s.

Jacob: Well, I twhy!

--------------

Jacob: Dad, are you going to give me your car when I turn 16?

Dad: I probably won't have this one when you turn 16. We'll get you another truck or car, but it won't be anything fancy.

Jacob: That's okay. After I have it for about 30 days, I'll trick it out. I'll tint the windows and put some flames down the side and put some spinners on it.

--------------

Brian, Jacob, and I were hanging out in the sunroom. I can't remember what the boys were saying, but they were picking on me. Brian finally told Jake he better watch it before he made me mad.

Jacob said, "Don't worry, I don't want to upset the woman."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny!

Greta said...

Hilarious! The I tway one is my favorite. :)