I also get excited when I check your blog and there are new posts. Picture number 3 of the april 9th post is incredible. I love the look you captured in O's eyes. Picture number 10 of the april 8th post... PRICELESS. I love you all.
Well, I just have to say what the first two who commented said! I also love reading your post! Your words always speak to me in some way, especially the ones about the "mystery" of Olivia. You know we have our own little mystery girl, and so many of the things you are able to express so well are things I also feel about Sage, but have a hard time expressing properly. Keep posting, Donna, you are wonderful! P.S, I did get your pm from the AMC group!
3 comments:
I love it! Jacob is so precious! I get so excited when I check your blog and there are new posts....so much fun to read. Love you bunches big sister
I also get excited when I check your blog and there are new posts.
Picture number 3 of the april 9th post is incredible. I love the look you captured in O's eyes. Picture number 10 of the april 8th post... PRICELESS. I love you all.
Well, I just have to say what the first two who commented said!
I also love reading your post!
Your words always speak to me in some way, especially the ones about the "mystery" of Olivia.
You know we have our own little mystery girl, and so many of the things you are able to express so well are things I also feel about Sage, but have a hard time expressing properly.
Keep posting, Donna, you are wonderful!
P.S, I did get your pm from the AMC group!
Post a Comment